Week 3 instructed us to post our action research plans on our blogs. However, I have not figured out how to do this! I only got as far as adding it to my Google DOCs and did not know where to go from there. I'm soliciting help.
In the mean time, I have posted a copy of my action research plan, titled "Teacher Mentorship," on our discussion board for week 3. Please make suggestion and comments there so that I may improve my plan with your recommendations.
Thank you. I'm looking forward to viewing your plans.
Donna go into your google docs and on the top right corner of the screen you should see share. Click on it and follow the directions for the different ways you can share documents.
ReplyDeleteDonna,
ReplyDeleteI think we are need to find colleagues who have similar action research projects. Janna Richmond, you and myself are all focusing on Teacher Mentoring programs at some level so I was hoping we could work together in a sense and look at each others plans and make the comments and suggestions for the week 4 assignment. I am ahead so please don't feel rushed.
JO
Donna, After reviewing your plan, I think you have a great start. I was impressed by the professional nature of the plans presentation and you can tell that you have put a great deal of thought into the program. While I don't have any suggestions for change or revisions, I do want you to know that I have since gone in and done some adding and subtracting based on what I saw from your plan. Great work
ReplyDeleteDonna - it looks like you have a great plan in the works and I'm one of the ones from the class with a very similar project. I have posted my action plan on my blog and would love some feedback. (I posted it by going to open in a blank document - in word - one of the choices was a blog post. It prompted me through adding my blog settings and then I could post from the tool bar.) Looking forward to following your work!
ReplyDelete